- Useful in Liver Disorders & for maintaining Optimum Liver Health
- It helps in improving Liver enzymatic parameters, which can promote Appetite
- It improves important Liver secretions like Bile Juice that supports digestion
- It has an anti-colic action i.e., lowers abdominal pain & spasmodic pain
- It helps in the regulation of Good Cholesterol (HDL) & Bad Cholesterol (LDL, VDL, Triglycerides) levels in the body
- It is useful in the Protection & Detoxification of the Liver as its herbs have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial & anti-viral effect on the body
- It works like an Antacid & helps against Intestinal Gas
- Sea Buckthorn – Useful in managing hepatitis B, alcoholic liver injury, non-alcoholic fatty liver & immunity-related liver diseases
- Bhumyamalaki – Blocks inflammation, inhibits Fibrosis, Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Improves Liver Function & beneficial in Type 2 Diabetes
- Kutki – Helpful in Fatty Liver & improving cholesterol levels.
- Navsar – Increases regenerative & reparative capacity of the Liver.
Dosage – 60 days
- Children: ½-1 Teaspoon twice or thrice daily
- Adults: 1 ½ – 2 Teaspoon twice or thrice daily
Home remedies:- Cumin / Jeera Powder : 1/2 Teaspoon , Coriander / Dhaniya Powder : 1 Teaspoon , Black Salt : 1/4 Teaspoon , Soaked Black Raisins : 11-14 , Water : 1/2 Cup. Mix all and consume two to three times a day.